10 Little-Known Facts About Me
- I am addicted to McDonald’s. There I said what you aren’t supposed to say. I crave their fries, the double cheeseburger (no onions). Every road trip my favorite part is the stop for sausage egg biscuit with hash browns, plain biscuit and hot coffee.
- My Guilty Pleasure is Bruce Willis movies. I hope I die hard!
- I still gush over Robert Redford, even 85 year old Redford. Oh my, that easy smile, jaw line and those eyes.
- I am fan of Star Wars and Star Trek-all generations, Law n’ Order, CSI and NCIS. But don’t even think about interrupting me and Outlander!
- I have not read a novel since 1998. The pursuit of the PhD murdered my ability to read fiction.
- My favorite books growing up were all fiction. Little Women books, Dr. Doolittle books, and Secret Garden. As a young adult I was hooked on Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlien.
- I read tarot and palms. Deeply spiritual but not religious.
- I dance with depression.
- My ideal human is an amalgamation of Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Jr., John and Abigail Adams, Joan of Arc, Madame Currie.
- I watch a lot of Youtube. Love learning new things- carpentry, fixing engines, gardening hacks, cooking shows, biographies and my latest addiction- Password!
If you haven’t joined Medium yet, you can use my referral link and I’ll get a couple of bucks to feed my growing streaming addiction.